DATES: June 28 - June 30
WHO: High School Boy's Basketball Teams
Minimum 7 players/Maximum 12 Players
Two divisions (Large Varsity and Junior/Small Varsity)
COST: $180/player for Overnight teams; $75/player for Day teams
*Limit 2 coaches per team (free of charge)
Sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Texas are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment is limited only by age, grade level, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp. Please note that NCAA guidelines prohibit payment of camp expenses (e.g., transportation, camp fees, spending money, etc.) by a representative of The University of Texas’ athletics interests. NCAA rules also prohibit free or reduced camp admission for prospects (7th grade and above). Sorry, no camp scholarships available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding individual registration.
Registration will open on February 15th, and will remain open until we reach capacity.
How do I register my team?
1. The team coach will add a $30 Team Camp Coach registration to their cart. This $30 holds your team's spot in the camp.
2. Leave the quantity at one. Do NOT add any assistant coaches or players. Parents/guardians must sign up their own kids to maintain privacy and protect sensitive information.
3. Create a team name and password. Pay the $30 fee using a credit card to complete your team's registration. This card will NOT be charged on June 1st for your team's remaining balance.
4. Players' parent/guardian will click "Register Now" and add a $75 Day Camper Registration or a $180 Overnight Camper Registration. The assistant coach/second adult can register themselves for camp for free.
5. Select "Join an Existing Team." Select the team name and input the password provided by your team coach.
6. At this time, day campers have the option of adding a meal card to their cart. Find more information about meal cards below.
7. If participants are paying individually: parents/guardians will checkout and enter their payment information. If the team is making one payment for the entire group: parents/guardians can save their player's roster information without paying the registration fee. Once all players are registered, the coach can call our office at 512-471-5093 to make a single payment. All players' remaining balances must be paid by June 1st via credit card to guarantee participation in camp.
8. All teams that attend camp will have their initial $30 registration fee (paid for by the coach when the team was created) REFUNDED after the conclusion of camp.
If you experience any issues please email email@example.com or call us at 512-471-5093.
The per player overnight camper fee includes games, campus housing, buffet style all-you-can-eat meals, parking for two cars, and a Nike camp t-shirt for each player and registered coaches. Coaches are housed in the dorms with their team and assist with dorm and general team supervision.
The per player day camper fee includes all the above except for food and housing. DAY TEAMS CAN PURCHASE MEAL CARDS FOR $30 EACH. Meal cards guarantee five meals over the course of the camp. Cards can be purchased online when you register for camp. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At least one, and up to two, adults must accompany each team and are included in the cost.
Payment is due in full by June 1st at 5pm or you may forfeit your spot. There are no tuition refunds after the first day of camp.
UT Employee Discount:
Children/dependents of UT-Austin employees are eligible for a 25% discount on camp tuition. After registering for the camp(s), fill out the following form and return to email@example.com or fax to 512-471-4160:
Once we have received approval of your request from our compliance department, we will apply the discount to your account, or refund you the discount if you paid in full.
Tax ID No. 746000203
- Two divisions: Large Varsity and Junior Varsity/Small Varsity
- Convenient campus housing
- Excellent campus gym facilities
- All-you-can-eat buffet style meals (for overnight teams or day teams with meal cards)
- Certified officials
- Nike camp t-shirt for each team member
- Certified Athletic Trainers on site
MEDICAL CARE / INSURANCE
The team contact is responsible for submitting medical forms completed by each player’s parent/guardian. If a camper does not have a complete set of medical forms on file, he will NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE in any camp activities. Refunds will NOT be issued for campers who are unable to participate due to missing/incomplete medical paperwork.
Forms must be filled out online and are available HERE.
**All Medical Forms are due by June 1st at 5pm**
Each participant must be covered by his legal guardian’s insurance before participating. Medical aid is provided on site by a licensed athletics trainer or the Texas Sports & Family Medicine or a local hospital. Campers’ parents/guardians are billed directly for all medical services rendered by Texas Sports & Family Medicine or a local hospital, and not covered by their insurance.